In re Wellbutrin XL Antitrust Litigation
If you bought Wellbutrin XL® or its Generic equivalent, the above-referenced class action lawsuit could affect you.
This matter is a lawsuit against Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., formerly Biovail Corp. ("Biovail"), and SmithKline Beecham Corporation doing business as GlaxoSmithKline and GlaxoSmithKline plc (collectively "GSK") (together with Biovail, "Defendants"), the companies that manufactured and marketed the antidepressant Wellbutrin XL. The Court in charge of the lawsuit has decided that it should be a class action on behalf of a "Class," or group of people and entities, that could include you. There is also a proposed settlement with Valeant that may entitle you to money.
For additional information regarding this lawsuit, proposed settlement, and for obtaining a Claim, please click on the Important Documents button to your right.
- July 12, 2013
Submit a Claim Form postmarked by this date.
This is the only way you will receive any payment from the Valeant Settlement.
- May 31, 2013
Get out of the Class and Settlement(s).
You may exclude yourself from the Class and keep your right to sue both Valeant and GSK for these claims at your own expense. If you do so, you will not receive any payment from the Valeant Settlement or any future GSK settlement or damages award which may occur in this Class Action.
- May 31, 2013
Object or comment on the Valeant Settlement.
If you do not opt out of the Class, you may object to or comment on the Valeant Settlement at a hearing to determine whether the Court should approve the Valeant Settlement as fair to the Class.
- June 18, 2013
Court's Fairness Hearing.
The Court will hold a Fairness Hearing on June 18, 2013, at 9:30 A.M., at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 601 Market Street, Room 13614, Philadelphia, PA 19106 to decide whether to grant final approval of the Biovail Settlement.
Contact UsIf you have comments/questions regarding this class action lawsuit, please contact us using the following:
Wellbutrin XL Indirect Purchasers Claims Administrator
P.O. Box 973
London, KY 40743-0973 USA
- Settlement Agreement (PDF: 1.7 MB)
- Second Amended Consolidated Class Action Complaint and Jury Demand for End Payors (PDF: 2.2 MB)
- Order Granting Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Approval of Endpayer Class Settlement, and Approving Proposed Form of Notice (PDF: 164.2 KB)
- Notice of Class Certification and Partial Proposed Biovail Settlement (PDF: 238.4 KB)
- Third-Party Payer Claim Form (PDF: 135.6 KB)
- Third-Party Payer Claim Chart (11.3 KB)
- Calculated Claim Total Spreadsheet (11.8 KB)
- Consumer Claim Form (PDF: 176.5 KB)
- Wellbutrin XL and Generic NDC Codes (PDF: 68.9 KB)